Find Accredited HVAC Training in Las Vegas, NevadaOne must first complete accredited HVAC training before beginning work as an HVAC technician. HVAC training is generally divided into two distinct sections: classroom time and hands-on training. Time spent in the classroom usually covers the basics of HVAC knowledge, including such things as installation, repair, and maintenance of heating and air conditioning units. The knowledge gained during classroom lectures is then applied during hands-on training, similar to an internship. On graduation, students should be able to install, service, and repair air conditioning and heating units for both residential and commercial clients. They should have a working knowledge of Environmental Protection Agency regulations as well as commercial and residential air quality systems and temperature control systems.
HVAC Certification in Las Vegas, NevadaAt or near the end of the HVAC training process, it is customary to apply for certification with the International Code Council. The HVAC certification process requires passage of the Clark County, Nevada HVAC mechanic examination. The test is administered by Pearson VUE testing company and can be registered for online or by phone. The test must be taken in person at a Pearson VUE testing site.
Salaries for HVAC Technician Jobs in Las Vegas, NevadaHVAC technicians in Las Vegas can expect to earn between $30,000 and $40,000 per year, with an average salary of around $33,000 annually, according to figures provided at indeed.com. The figures listed for HVAC mechanics at salary.com are higher, with a high-end figure of around $50,000 per year and the median annual salary at around $39,700.
Your creativity is a big part of who you are and where you're going. To take it, and your future, as far as you want, you need an education that's focused on developing your talents and putting you on the path toward the creative career that stirs your imagination.
- Drafting Technology & Design (AS)
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- M.B.A. with an Emphasis in Project Management
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- MS in Management - Project Management
HVAC Training Campuses in Las Vegas
|Air Conditioning Technical Institute||3970 Las Vegas Blvd North, Ste B-9|
Las Vegas, NV 89115
|College of Southern Nevada||700 College Drive|
Henderson, NV 89015
|National Technical Institute||1870 Whitney Mesa Dr|
Henderson, NV 89014
|Quality Technical Training||3139 Westwood Drive|
Las Vegas, NV 89109