HVAC Technical Programs in Philadelphia, PA
Find Accredited HVAC Training Schools in Philadelphia, PennsylvaniaHVAC technicians are not required to be licensed in Philadelphia, but many employers require training accredited and certification through organizations such as the North American Technician Excellence (NATE) or HVAC Excellence. Both the North American Technician Excellence and HVAC Excellence provide a complete list of accredited training programs on their websites, which includes Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and surrounding areas.
HVAC Certification Philadelphia, PennsylvaniaTo obtain certification through a highly-recognized credentialing agency, candidates must pass one or several exams online or at a testing site. In Philadelphia, testing sites to obtain NATE certification include Dave Whitnack Distributing, Inc., Peirce-Phelps, Inc., Steamfitters Training School and ECA Knight Green Jobs Training Center. HVAC Excellence requires individuals to become certified through their accredited training programs. No HVAC Excellence accredited training programs are in Philadelphia, but in close, surrounding cities.
Salaries for HVAC Technician Jobs Philadelphia, PennsylvaniaApproximately 3,830 HVAC technicians were employed in the Philadelphia metropolitan area in 2012, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. The average salary was $48,730 per year or $23.43 per hour. Salaries ranged from $31,930 to $68,780 per year, including the Bureau’s 10th through 90th percentiles. This compares to the national HVAC technician salary of $45,830 per year. Salaries in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania were about 6 percent higher than the national average for HVAC technicians, according to the Bureau.
- HVAC Training Program - Pursue Your Career Passion
- Learn the skills needed to become an HVAC technician. Learn more today!
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration (Pittsburgh)
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration (Baltimore Only)
- HVACR Technician
At Brightwood Career Institute, we offer accelerated programs that combine flexible schedules and professional instruction to create a rewarding learning experience focused on helping you gain skills for your chosen career.
We keep education relevant by employing instructors with real-world experience in the field, who bring their career backgrounds to the classroom. Our programs are continually assessed by faculty, staff and members of the business and education communities to help ensure your studies align with your career goals. Programs offered by Brightwood Career Institute focus on local employment needs, in areas such as allied health, nursing and technical and professional programs.
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning & Refrigeration
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration
- Heating and Air Conditioning
At YTI Career Institute, we are your beacon—brightening your future outlook and lighting your path to a rewarding career. As a YTI student, you’ll enjoy five advantages:
1. Industry-modeled training in Trades and Technical, Computers, Business, Medical, Culinary Arts or Criminal Justice.
2. Accelerated programs you can complete in as few as 9 months.
3. Energized, student-centered faculty who provide personalized instruction.
4. Financial Aid assistance for those who qualify.
5. Career Services assistance through your Career Services Specialist.
- Heating, Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Technology - Diploma
Start your future now!
McCann School of Business & Technology (McCann) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you’ve completed your program, you’re truly ready to begin your career.
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning/Refrigeration - Associate in Specialized Business
Get a hands-on education at Lincoln Tech. Designed for today’s tough job market, our in-depth programs cover many fields including: Health Sciences, Business and Information Technology, Hospitality, Automotive Technology, HVAC Technology and Electrical Systems Technology. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Programs vary by campus.
- Heating, Ventilation, & Air Conditioning (HVAC)
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- Jurisprudence with concentration in Land Management (Bachelor of Science) - Online
- Land Management (Certificate) - Online
- Looking for an Online Business Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
HVAC Training Campuses in Philadelphia
|ECA Knight Green Jobs Training Center||N/A||https://www.ecasavesenergy.org/training|
|Peirce-Phelps Inc.||Camp Hill, PA · (717) 761-0240||www.peirce.com|
|Southwark Metal Manufacturing Company||2800 Red Lion Rd, Philadelphia, PA 19114||www.southwarkmetal.com|
|National Refrigerants Inc.||N/A||www.refrigerants.com/|
|Steamfitters Training School||N/A||www.steam601.org/training.aspx|
|Bucks County Technical High School||Wistar Rd, Fairless Hills, PA 19030||www.bcths.com/|
|North Montgomery County Technical Career Center||1265 Sumneytown Pike, Lansdale, PA 19446||www.nmtcc.org/|