Accredited HVAC Training in SacramentoThe state of California does not require a state license to perform HVAC services. Self-employed HVAC contractors must pass special state and trade law examinations in addition to verification of work experience and or educational experience. The city of Sacramento would also require a business license for self-employed HVAC contractors. Additionally, the state of California requires different levels of certification for handling various refrigerants.
Salaries for HVAC Technician Jobs in SacramentoCurrently, HVAC technicians in Sacramento California earn 15 to 23 dollars per hour to start and overtime is common during the summer. Experienced technicians basic pay rates increase to a high of 27 dollars per hour plus overtime. HVAC technicians in Sacramento earn between 38,000 to 67,000 dollars yearly.
HVAC training programs in the State of CaliforniaThe State of California has over 100 schools offering certification, training, certificates and degrees in HVAC Services. The larger cities frequently have more than one school. Most community colleges and adult education programs offer HVAC career preparation. Costs to attend these schools can be completely financed with Pell Grants and students usually complete HVAC certification programs without school debt obligations.
Trained HVAC technicians in Sacramento have job security and good income. The hot summers of the Sacramento Valley keep HVAC professionals very busy. Vacations are usually taken in the spring and fall seasons.
- Dedicated to providing career training since 1975.
- Has 13 campus locations in Southern California and a campus in Morrow, GA.
- Provides flexible class times including weekends.
- Offers curriculum that ranges from 8 month diploma programs to 16-month Associate of Applied Science degree programs.
- Has admissions professionals available to help students decide which diploma or degree program they should pursue.
- Gives job placement assistance strengthened by relationships with local employers.
- HVAC Technician (11-month diploma program)
- HVAC Technician
San Joaquin Valley College is an accredited private junior college committed to the professional success of its students and graduates.
Founded in 1977, SJVC has campuses located throughout California-including an Online division and offers a variety of accelerated Certificate and Associate of Science degree programs in the business, medical and technical fields.
- Degree - Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
- Certificate - Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Business Administration - Property Management (BS)
- Business Management & Accounting - Property Management (AAS)