1. Type I Certification; service small appliances, vending machines, window air
conditioners and domestic refrigerators
2. Type II Certification; service and disposal of refrigerant in residential air
conditioners, heat pumps, supermarket refrigeration and process refrigeration
3. Type III Certification; service and disposal of refrigerant in chillers or other low-pressure equipment
4. Universal Certification; can provide services under Type I, Type II and Type II
Salaries for HVAC Technicians range from above to below the national average at Colorado, according to salary.com. Variations are due to factors such as population and general competitiveness in the market for the state. Some of the key salaries are as follows:
Below national average annual salaries for Colorado Springs, Fort Collins, Greenley, Loveland and Pueblo;
•Low salary range $31,977 – $35,042
•Median salary range $42,319 – $44,511
•High salary range $53,586 – $58,722
Above national average annual salaries for Aurora, Boulder, Denver, Jefferson and Grand Junction;
•Low salary range $32,112 – $37,155
•Median salary range $42,319 – $46,375
•High salary range $53,586 – $58,722
- HVACR Technician
Get a hands-on education at Lincoln Tech. Designed for today’s tough job market, our in-depth programs cover many fields including: Health Sciences, Business and Information Technology, Hospitality, Automotive Technology, HVAC Technology and Electrical Systems Technology. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Programs vary by campus.
- Heating, Ventilation, & Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- B.S. Construction Management
- A.A.S. Construction Management
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- Jurisprudence with concentration in Land Management (Bachelor of Science) - Online
- Land Management (Certificate) - Online
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in CollegeAmerica is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Looking for an Online Business Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
HVAC Training Campuses in Colorado
|1 - Ashworth College | Online Training for HVAC||6625 The Corners Pkwy NW #500, Norcross, GA 30092||www.ashworthcollege.edu|
|Emily Griffith Opportunity School||1250 Welton Street, Denver, CO 80204|
|Front Range Community College/Larimer Campus||4616 S. Shields Street, Fort Collins, CO 80526||www.frcc.cc.co.us|
|hvacredu.net (Online Training) - Any Location in the U.S||P.O. Box 77, Heron, MT 59844||www.hvacredu.net|
|IntelliTec Colleges | HVAC Training||2315 E. Pikes Park Avenue, Colorado Springs, CO 80909||intellitec.edu|
|Lincoln College of Technology|| Denver, CO|
., Denver, CO 11111
|Northwest Kansas Technical College||1209 Harrison, Box 668, Goodland, KS 67735||www.nwktc.org|
|Pickens Technical Center||500 Airport Blvd., Aurora, CO 80011||www.pickenstech.org|
|Pikes Peak Community College||5675 S. Academy Blvd., Colorado Springs, CO 80906||www.ppcc.edu|
|Red Rocks Community College||13300 West Sixth Avenue, Lakewood, CO 80228||www.rrcc.edu|
|Redstone College||10851 W. 120th Avenue, Broomfield, CO 80021||www.redstone.edu|