1. Arizona Department of Education
2. edutrek.com (listing of colleges at Arizona)
Although there are very few online programs that offer accreditation in HVAC, there are a variety of resources to find online programs for HVAC training, which include:
In order to obtain your HVAC certification at Arizona, you must pass the Arizona State Examination for refrigerant licensing. The exam consists of questions that pertain to refrigeration, ventilation, and heating. There are many home study materials available for the exam and although graduating from an accredited HVAC training program is not required to take the exam, the knowledge and experience gained would be invaluable to obtaining certification. An HVAC Technician with four years of verifiable job experience and has passed the state certification test can become a licensed HVAC Technician.
- 70+ years of helping students start careers in Health Sciences, Business & Information Technology, Automotive, Skilled Trades, and more.
- This year, Lincoln schools around the country have made more than $15 million in scholarship funds available to qualified students.
- Designated a Military Friendly School for the 6th year in a row by Victory Media, and offers exclusive scholarship for servicemen and women and their families.
- Schools include Lincoln Tech, Lincoln Culinary Institute, and Lincoln College of New England, with 30 campuses in 15 states across the U.S.
- Heating, Ventilation, & Air Conditioning (HVAC)
UEI College (Formally Anthem College – Bryman School) is for individuals who seek to achieve more with their lives through education and training. No matter what stage of life you find yourself in, it is never too late to set new goals for yourself.
- HVAC - DIP
- Refrigeration Technologies & HVACR Training
- Electrical Technologies
- Electro-Mechanical Technologies
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
Salaries for HVAC Technician Jobs in ArizonaSalaries for HVAC technicians at Arizona vary widely among the level of experience and location. The average salary for an HVAC Technician is 37,000 dollars per year at Arizona. The average entry-level salary for this type of job at Arizona is 29,000 dollars per year. Salary is based upon years of experience and licensing level.
How to Get Certified in ArizonaThere are three colleges that offer accredited HVAC training programs in the state of Arizona. All three programs are offered at the associate degree level (2-year programs). The colleges are located in Yuma, Phoenix, and Kingman. These schools are accredited by Partnership for Air-Conditioning, Heating, Refrigeration Accreditation (PAHRA). The core courses that students are expected to take are in the areas of air-conditioning design, basic electricity, and gas and electric heating. The list of colleges is:
1. Arizona Western College
2. GateWay Community College
3. Mohave Community College
HVAC Training Campuses in Arizona
|1 - Ashworth College | Online Training for HVAC||6625 The Corners Pkwy NW #500, Norcross, GA 30092||www.ashworthcollege.edu|
|Anthem College||16404 N Black Canyon Hwy Suite 180, Phoenix, AZ 85053||hvaccareernow.com/school/16/Anthem-College-Bryman-School-Black-Canyon/19|
|Arizona Automotive Institute||6829 North 46th Avenue, Glendale, AZ 85301||www.aai.edu|
|Arizona Western College||2020 S. Avenue 8E, Yuma, AZ 85366||www.azwestern.edu|
|Cochise College||4190 W. Hwy 80, Douglas, AZ 85607||www.cochise.edu|
|East Valley Institute of Technology||1601 W. Main Street, Mesa, AZ 85210||www.evit.com|
|Electric League of Arizona||727 E. Bethany Home Road D122, Phoenix, AZ 85014||www.electricleagueofarizona.org|
|Gateway Community College||108 North 40th Street, Phoenix, AZ 85034||www.gatewaycc.edu|
|hvacredu.net (Online Training)||P.O. Box 77, Heron, MT 59844||www.hvacredu.net|
|Mohave Community College||1977 Acoma Blvd. West, Lake Havasu, AZ 86403||www.mohave.edu|
|Pima Community College||1225 N. Stone Avenue, Tucson, AZ 85709||www.pima.edu|
|The Refrigeration School, Inc.||4210 East Washington Street, Phoenix, AZ 85709||www.refrigerationschool.com|