How to Get Certified in UtahGetting certified is a necessary step to advance an HVAC career if you wish to become an independent contractor. In Utah, you must have at least four years of experience as an HVAC technician over the past 10 years in order to qualify. You must also pay a $110 fee for the licensing application and exam. It is not required to be licensed in order to work as an HVAC technician for as an employee for a business, so you can start a career before passing through this hurdle.
Salaries for HVAC Technician Jobs UtahBefore deciding on a career, it’s a good idea to know what kind of salary to expect. According to the website Indeed, HVAC professionals in Utah make a median income of $33,000 per year. A different website, Salary.com, states that an entry-level technician in Salt Lake City makes an average of around $38,000, while the median high-level technician makes over $50,000. Salaries in different cities in the state appear to be comparable.
- Earn Your Degree at Fortis College. Flexible Scheduling. Apply Now!
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration - Diploma
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
- And more...
Take your career to the next step with IntelliTec College. We offer programs for careers in the business, computer, healthcare, beauty & personal appearance, technical trades and exercise & wellness fields at our three campuses in Colorado Springs, Pueblo, and Grand Junction, Colorado.
- Refrigeration & HVAC
- Looking for an Online Business Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
HVAC Training Campuses in Utah
|Ashworth College||6625 The Corners Pkwy NW #500, Norcross, GA 30092||http://www.ashworthcollege.edu|
|Bridgerland Applied Technology College||1301 N 600 West, Logan, UT 84321||http://www.bridgerlandatc.org|
|Davis Applied Technology College||550 E 300 South, Kaysville, UT 84037||http://www.datc.net|
|Dixie Applied Technology College/DXATC||55 S. 900 E., St. George, UT 84770||http://www.dixie.edu|
|Fortis College | HVAC Training||3949 South 700 East, Suite 150, Salt Lake City, UT 84107||hvac.fortis.edu?csrc=hvacagent.com|
|HVAC Career Training Center - Utah||Salt Lake City, Provo, Orem, Ogden, Layton, UT 11111||hvaccareernow.com/application/14|
|hvacredu.net (Online Training)||P.O. Box 77, Heron, MT 59844||http://www.hvacredu.net|
|Ogden-Weber Applied Tech Center||559 E. Ave Lane, Ogden, UT 84404||http://www.owatc.com|
|Salt Lake Community College/Skills Center||PO Box 30808, Salt Lake City, UT 84130||http://www.slcc.edu|
|Utah Valley State College||800 West University Parkway, Orem, UT 84058||http://www.uvsc.edu|